1. Split Delivery Management
Set up split deliveries based on shelf life of perishable goods; manage splitting orders across multi delivery days and times. Greatly assisting in the minimisation of waste and your customers receive the freshest product keeping them coming back for more.
2. Production Planning
Simple production requirements planning. Easy to use material requirements interface, including the ability to specify optional components.
3. Delivery Schedule Management
View your split deliveries across specific dates, orders and delivery zones based on definable postcodes. Create delivery paperwork such as picklists, labels and more!
Inventory Build Manager is a Shopify application that allows you to automatically split your orders across multiple delivery days and times. This is particularly useful if your products are a supply of perishable goods over several days and you need to split product order delivery into multiple orders.
We require the use of Zapiet Delivery Store + Pickup that enables you to set up delivery zones based on postcodes. These zones can then be enabled for one, several or all days of the week for delivery during a defined time window.
Then using Inventory Build Manager your products that can consist of a single item or a bundle of items, are broken into delivery time slots. This means orders of perishable goods that are supplied over a period of days can be broken into several orders and shipped separately on different days to maintain freshness.
- Ability to create multiple delivery zones typically aligning to your courier’s zones.
- Ability to define Shopify product
attributes/items that make up a bundled product.
- View of items required to fulfil delivery for any given day.
- View of orders for delivery based on selected zones.
- Ability to print delivery dockets for
each orders delivery splits.
- Ability to create user-defined rules for automatically splitting the product order into multiple deliveries.
Please Note: Requires Zapiet Delivery Store + Pickup